Max Bill Quartz Watch with Date
Architecturally engineered in steel and glass; vibrant in its minimalism; a subtle, but sophisticated edition of the iconic Max Bill design. Smart enough for the most important days and simple enough for every other. Featuring a reliable Quartz movement and stainless steel casing to showcase a dark and tonal silver face, it combines classic watchmaking artistry with mid-century design. The iconic Milanese loop band finishes the perfected design while being easily adjustable and incredibly comfortable.
Junghans Ref. Nr. 041/4463.44
- hour, minute, second, date
- polished stainless steel case
- convex hard plexiglass crystal with Sicralan coating
- four times screwed back with mineral crystal
- splash resistant
- saddle leather strap with stainless steel buckle
- stainless steel Milanaise bracelet with safety buckle
- matte silver plated housing with sunray brush face
- hour and minute hands with luminous "Super Luminova"
- quartz movement J645.33
- ETA 955.112
- caliber of case: 38.00 mm
- height of case: 7.9 mm
- lug to lug: 40 mm
- strap width: 20 mm
- weight with leather strap: 67g
Made in Germany
Founded in 1861 by Erhard Junghans, and his brother-in-law, Jakob Zeller-Tobler, Junghans became one of Europe's biggest watch and clock manufacturers and is still renowned for creating some of the most meticulously made timepieces. Junghans strives to bring together traditional workmanship and state-of-the-art technology in every watch they create.
Max Bill was one of the most unusual artists of our time. Acknowledged as an universal genius, he worked as an architect, painter, sculptor and product designer and has left behind an extensive portfolio of creations. This includes one of the most fascinating watch series ever designed – the clocks and wristwatches he created for Junghans – and which remain practically unchanged today.