Form C Chronograph with White Face
A new favorite from Junghans, both classically familiar and uniquely innovative. Note the subtle contrast edging on the leather strap, and the crisp burgundy numerals. A premium quality quartz movement ticks within this sporty chronograph, which is water-tight to 5 bar, and more than capable of standing up to everyday rigors. With minute and hour counters, it's housed under sapphire crystal, featuring luminescent hands and day of the month.
Junghans Ref. Nr. 041.4771.00
- hour, minute, second, date
- 30 minute and 12 hour counters
- side stop and reset buttons
- polished stainless steel case
- sapphire glass crystal
- black leather strap with contrast backing and edge, silver buckle
- splash resistant
- minute and hour hand with luminous "Super Luminova"
- quartz movement J645.85
- caliber of case: 40.00 mm
- height of case: 10.5 mm
Made in Germany
About the Designer
Founded in 1861 by Erhard Junghans, and his brother-in-law, Jakob Zeller-Tobler, Junghans became one of Europe's biggest watch and clock manufacturers and is still renowned for creating some of the most meticulously made timepieces. Junghans strives to bring together traditional workmanship and state-of-the-art technology in every watch they create.