Max Bill Automatic Chronoscope
The essentials, laid bare. For this self-winding piece, the elegance lies in the proportions - note the quiet, uncluttered face set in a substantial 40mm case. With minute and hour counters, its automatic movement is housed under sapphire crystal, featuring luminescent hands and day of the month.
Junghans Ref. Nr. 041.4461.02
- hour, minute, second, date
- minute and hour counters
- side stop and reset buttons
- polished stainless steel case
- sapphire glass crystal
- black leather strap with silver buckle
- splash resistant
- dial markings, minute and hour hand with luminous "Super Luminova"
- self-winding (automatic) J880.2 movement, up to 48 hour reserve
- ETA 7750
- caliber of case: 40.00 mm
- height of case: 14.4 mm
- lug to lug: 42.5 mm
- strap width: 20 mm
- weight with stainless steel bracelet: 95 g
Made in Germany
About the Designer
Founded in 1861 by Erhard Junghans, and his brother-in-law, Jakob Zeller-Tobler, Junghans became one of Europe's biggest watch and clock manufacturers and is still renowned for creating some of the most meticulously made timepieces. Junghans strives to bring together traditional workmanship and state-of-the-art technology in every watch they create.