Corridor is a New York-based, independent brand focused on positive energy and inspired by color, nature, music, parties, love, spirituality, and New York life. Designer Dan Snyder founded the company in 2013 out of his sixth-floor walk-up in the East Village, and remains at the helm today. The bulk of their production is done with partners in Madras, India at a third-generation open air workshop that pays living wages to the artisans who craft every garment.
- Floral Embroidered Western Shirt$225.00
- Hamsa Embroidered Camp Shirt$225.00
- Scallop Knit Tank Top$295.00
- New York New York Cap$45.00
- Mosaic Weave Military Jacket$395.00
- Portofino Camp Shirt$285.00